Business services team
Small group workshop, including practical case study exercise
This course considers ‘best practice’ in client care and develops each participant’s client care skills through a practical case study exercise.
- Key client care skills – what is best practice?
- Effective communication with clients.
- Your Firm’s Client Care Guidelines.
- Building, maintaining and strengthening client relationships – your role.
The success measures for the course are:
- Client care skills are reinforced, and
- Participants are able to apply these skills effectively in their day-to-day work when dealing with clients.
For further information or to make a booking please contact fresh: telephone 01444 240 124 or email: Rachel Berry: firstname.lastname@example.org