Business services team
Small group workshop, including practical case study exercises.
The objective of this course is to introduce participants to the skills required to influence and persuade key stakeholders.
- Persuasion and influencing
- The process
- Your ability to persuade and influence others
- Listening skills
- Body language and communication
- Getting your point across
- Gaining agreement and moving forward
The success measure for this course is that participants learn the key skills required in effective persuasion and influencing, and they are able to apply these skills to their day-to-day work
For further information or to make a booking please contact fresh: telephone 01444 240 124 or email: Rachel Berry: email@example.com