Managers in Business Services Team
Small group workshop
The objectives of this workshop are:
- To understand how people learn
- To understand a process for designing training sessions
- To understand how to use interactive methods in training sessions
This workshop focuses on training design, as presenting and delivery skills will be covered in a separate training session.
- The learning process
- Research and objective setting
- Planning and design
- Prepare to give your session
- Delivering the training
- Evaluating training
- Participative techniques
The success measures for this course are:
- Participants gain confidence and build their skills in the design and delivery of training sessions.
- Improved performance of participants when designing and delivering training sessions.
For further information or to make a booking please contact fresh: telephone 01444 240 124 or email: Rachel Berry: email@example.com