Small group workshop, including practical case study exercise
This workshop enables recently qualified solicitors to enhance their client care skills.
The objectives are to consider the key aspects of good client care – including its relevance to business development – and develop each participant’s client care skills through a practical case study exercise.
- Understanding the regulatory framework
- Key client care skills
- Identifying and responding to client service issues
- Effective communication skills
- Developing rapport with clients
- Key techniques in building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Managing difficult clients
The success measures for the workshop are:
- Client care and rapport building skills are improved
- Participants gain an increased understanding of communication and client management skills
- Participants are able to build and maintain strong client relationships and gain new instructions.