Small group workshop
This course considers the firm’s approach to client relationship management (CRM). In particular, the course focuses on what clients value, challenging assumptions about what clients want and traditional models for service delivery.
- Who do you work for?
- Internal and external clients
- Sharing knowledge within the firm about the firm’s clients
- What is value? How is it perceived by clients?
- What the firm’s clients actually want
- What the firm’s clients actually need
- The firm’s approach to its clients
- The Regulatory framework: Rule 2 of the Solicitors’ Code of Conduct 2007
Case study exercises:
Trainees work on practical case studies linked to important CRM issues for the firm.
The success measure for the course is that trainees are able to identify and apply the key CRM skills necessary to maintain effective relationships with both internal and external clients in their day-to-day work.