3 or 6 hours
Small group workshop (limited numbers) including video-taped presentations and individual feedback and coaching
This course is an introduction to presentation skills and is designed to enable trainees to develop their presentation skills. The objective is to provide practical guidance on how to make effective presentations. Each trainee makes a presentation and will receive individual feedback from the trainer.
- Designing a presentation and presentation skills
- Key messages
- Selecting material: what should you say?
- Making your presentation relevant and persuasive
- Links with documents
- Handling nerves and appearing confident
- Ending your presentation effectively
- Individual presentation practice
The success measures for the course are:
- Trainees learn key presentation techniques, gain confidence and build their presentation, and
- Improved performance in the type of presentations trainees are likely to give